• Airways are uniquely constructed to allow realistic feedback during airway management procedures and provide true, anatomically correct, and visually accurate internal features
• Neck construction allows the head to be moved and secured in a number of positions ranging from the standard “sniffing” position to more difficult scenarios
• One-year warranty
• Each simulator also contains an inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture to introduce air and create tongue edema
• Practices include direct and video laryngoscopy, endotracheal tube insertion, and supraglottic device insertion
• Includes user manual on CD, shipping brochure, bottle of lubrication, and black carrier case.
In addition to the features listed above:
• This simulator includes a nasal passage and chin
• Nasal cavity has important landmarks (such as the turbinates) clearly defined
• Also practice nasotracheal tube insertion, bag and mask ventilation techniques, and fiber optic examination
• Includes three adult lung bags.
Ship weight 7.50 lbs.