• Airways are uniquely constructed to allow realistic feedback during airway management procedures and provide true, anatomically correct, and visually accurate internal features
• Ne ck construction allows the head to be moved and secured in a number of positions ranging from the standard “sniffing” position to more difficult scenarios
• One-year warranty
• Each simulator also contains an inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture to introduce air and create tongue edema
• Practices include direct and video laryngoscopy, endotracheal tube insertion, and supraglottic device insertion
• Includes user manual on CD, shipping brochure, bottle of lubrication, and black carrier case
• Includes features listed above, as well as 3 adult lung bags
Ship weight 7 lbs.