Life/form® Basic KERi™ Manikin With Carry Case
Life/form® Basic GERi™ and KERi™ Manikins For the economy-minded program that still wants the best! Includes all of the main features. The KERi™ nursing skills manikin is similar to GERi™, except it has a non-age-specific appearance. No other manikins on the market are so realistic and true-to-life. The entire manikin has unique visual features to reinforce the importance of inspecting patients and noting changes in their appearance. Early detection of these changes simplifies their treatment
and improves outcomes and patient health. All joints provide maximum realistic range of motion not found in any other manikin. Life/form® simulations have been included in GERi™ and KERi™ to allow the practice of more than 35 patient care procedures. The GERi™ and KERi™ Nursing Skills Manikins are excellent for all levels of health care education — from nursing assistants to medical students. The perfect manikins for all OBRA required training. Five-year warranty.
Realistic Patient Positioning, Flexibility, & Superior Range of Motion
No other manikin features movements as natural as the GERi™ or KERi™ for patient positioning, range of motion, and patient flexibility. All major joints have natural movement to provide realistic practice of patient handling. Hands and feet are made of soft, flexible Life/form® material for added realism.
• Ankle – Eversion, Inversion, Dorsiflexion, Plantarflexion
• Elbow – Extension, Flexion, Pronation, Supination
• Fingers – Abduction, Adduction, Flexion (soft, lifelike material)
• Hip – Abduction, Adduction, Rotation, Hyperextension
• Knee – Extension, Flexion
• Neck – Rotation, Hyperextension, Lateral Flexion
• Shoulder – Abduction, Adduction, Rotation, Hyperextension
• Toes – Abduction, Adduction, Flexion (soft, lifelike material)
• Trunk – Rotation, Hyperextension
• Wrist – Flexion, Hyperextension, Radial Flexion, Ulnar Flexion
Ship weight 55 lbs.