Life/form® 15-Lead ECG Placement Trainer
• Teaches up to 15-lead ECG electrode placement anatomically
• Provides visual feedback on the accuracy of electrode placement
• Learn placement of electrodes on adult trainer using anatomical landmarks such as intercostal spaces, midclavicular line, anterior axillary line, midaxillary line, and scapula
• Features connection sites for 4 limb leads and V1 through V9, with the ability to attach right- or left-sided electrodes
• Trainer does not provide ECG output signals, but simulations of rhythms and hands-free defibrillation can be performed by adding any ECG arrhythmia simulator directly to ECG monitor
• Includes adult torso, 15-lead electronics box, power adapter, set of 13 leads, 50 electrodes, 2 “C” batteries, hard carry case, and instruction manual • 5-year warranty Ship weight 24 lbs.