STAT Manikin With Deluxe Airway Management Head
The most advanced ALS trainer in its price range, the STAT Simulator with Deluxe Airway Management Head brings you a full range of skills to practice on a life-size manikin. The Deluxe Airway Management Head features anatomical landmarks, tongue edema, laryngospasm, cricothyrotomy, and bilateral carotid pulses. Apply all standard airway adjuncts your agency uses while practicing with this product.
The only head of its kind on the market!
Flexible stretching characteristics
Will not be damaged by aggressive intubation
Tongue is pliable
Vocal cords reside in a relatively neutral position.
Upper teeth break out with laryngoscope pressure
Tongue edema and laryngospasm
Combitube®, LMA, LT, OPA, NPA, and ET devices work
Standard ALS components of ECG rhythm recognition and defibrillation,
IV arm, and CPR features are augmented with this list of features:
• Automatic cardioversion upon
• 17 rhythms
• Bilateral chest decompression sites
• Bilateral chest tube insertion sites
• 12 pulse points (6 pairs) with 3 zones used to demonstrate BP loss
• Venous access from dorsal hand to upper arm with all major veins
• Practice sharps control, sterile technique, securing, titrating,phlebotomy
The STAT Manikin comes assembled (except for the lower legs) in its own hard carry case with wheels. Also supplied are replacement parts, shorts, instructions, and accessories. It is recommended that hands-free defibrillation training cables be purchased.
Size: 55" x 28" x 11".
Ship weight 110 lbs.